Tue, 01 Feb|
Practical Holistic Herbalism
A 10 month journey exploring the art & science of plant medicine for health, heart & planet.
Time & Location
01 Feb 2022, 12:00
This is a 10 month journey and collaboration with Rachel Corby of Wild Gaian Soul, where you will work alongside the seasons to learn about medicinal plants.
- Learn about different systems in the human body and how to nourish and heal them.
- Make home remedies with locally growing plants to treat self and loved ones safely.
- Enhance your sense of happiness and wellbeing through developing a deeper connection with plants and the environment around you.
- Enter into relationships with plants as beings in their own right, with their own characters and personalities.
- Learn to let plants guide you beyond physical medicines into spiritual medicines as they become companions, teachers & allies.
"Just keep doing what you're doing! Spreading the good word about herbs!"
"I'm not sure where to begin! I loved every session and there was far more there than I expected. We were lucky to have such a lovely group and Kamaldeep was a fantastic teacher. This is a great course for anyone with an interest in holistic remedies, nature and what the plants on our doortstep can do for us. It's left me itching to grow some plants, make tinctures and start adding more herbs to my food...this has opened my eyes and been really informative"